Professional Tax Specialist (SA)
SAIPA has a Centre of Tax Excellence (CoTE) for tax practitioners who wish to specialise in the field of taxation and obtain higher standards of distinction.
Services that can be performed by a Professional Tax Specialist (SA) include:
- Registered with SARS as a practitioner in terms of the new Tax Administration Act
- Perform all the services performed by a Professional Tax Practitioner (SA)
- Represent tax payers in court
- Write tax opinions
- Mediate tax disputes
What do I need to qualify?
- A post-graduate qualification in Taxation and at least three years’ of experience in an advanced tax environment; or
- If you are a full SAIPA member, with a relevant Master’s degree