Recently Qualified SAIPA Member/ SAIPA Articles Completed
- Location: Randpark Ridge, Johannesburg
- Salary market related (based on experience)
- Valid driver’s licence + own transport
- Age: 25 – 45
- Computer literate in Pastel, Pastel payroll, SARS e-filling and Excel
- Competency test to be written as part of interview
- Email CV to email@example.com
2 Trainee Accountants Required - Kempton Park
FCFM Consulting is an accounting practice based in Kempton Park. Looking for 2 trainee accountants to be offered 3 year learnership contract
BCom, no experience required
Good communications skills
Start date: 01 May 2018
Salary R6 000 per month
Send Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Committee Vacancies
The SAIPA Nominations Committee invites nominations for suitable candidates to serve on the Board established Disciplinary Committee.
Accountant – How Safe is Your Job ….. Really?
If dealing with today’s lack of job security is worrying and you’re looking to take control by owning your own business, consider this….we have a great opportunity for you to start your own accounting practice from home.
We’ll give you technical support, training and help with building your client base – the three things that most starting-out professionals find the hardest to do….and you don’t need to spend a small fortune.
As a well-known and established franchised network with a reputation for accounting excellence we are keen to invest in talent like you. We’ll give you an opportunity to “test your skills” so that you can be sure that you’re ready for the challenge.
So, if flexibility, regulating your own income and preserving your professional status matter then why not visit our web-site www.ban.co.za for more information and if interested, complete an application form on-line or e-mail us to request one. Should your application be successful, we will send you an invitation to our Discovery Day being held in Johannesburg on the 12th of May 2018. Here’s your chance to explore a brilliant offer!
Please note that only South African citizens will be considered.
Accountant - Bloemfontein
QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT
Salary: +- R 21 000 p/m depending on experience.
Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension, negotiable.
Bilingual in afrikaans and english.
Age: 25 – 35.
• B.com Accounting Degree.
• SAIPA / SAICA completed articles.
• Own reliable transport.
• Valid driver’s license.
The available position is of urgency. If you meet all the above mentioned requirements, you are an ideal Applicant, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Accountant - Edenvale
An established accounting practice in Edenvale requires a recently qualified SAIPA member
• Must have completed 3 years as a trainee accountant with log book,
• Valid driver’s licence + own transport,
• Salary market related (based on experience),
• Computer literate in Caseware, Pastel, Excel, Word & Office,
• Competency test to be written as part of interview,
• Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Available for Internship
- Bcom accounting graduate looking for SAIPA learnership in Gauteng or Limpopo
Rudzani Ramalivhana, a BCOM Accounting graduate from the University of Limpopo, is looking for a SAIPA learnership in Gauteng or Limpopo.
Email address: email@example.com
Contact details: 0608257401
CV: Curriculum Vitae
- Bcom accounting graduate looking for SAIPA learnership in Johannesburg
Tshepo Kgogome, a Bcom accounting graduate (2016) with a recently completed post graduate diploma in accounting (November 2017) is seeking a SAIPA learnership, preferably in Johannesburg.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: 0763251849/ 0835639550
CV: Curriculum Vitae
- Bcom accounting graduate looking for SAIPA learnership / articles in Bloemfontein
Pule Matsekane, a Bachelor of Commerce of Accounting graduate from the University of the Free State and SAIPA student member, is looking for a learnership contract preferably in Bloemfontein.
CV: Curriculum Vitae
- Seeking SAIPA Training Contract in Durban
Mandisa Mlitwa, former SAIPA student ambassador is currently looking for a SAIPA Training Contract in Durban.
She is currently a 3rd year, B.com (Accounting) student at University of Kwa-Zulu Natal.
Both her Academic Records and Curriculum Vitae are available for reference.
Cell: 083 665 3740
Posted: 14 February 2018
- Seeking Internship in Financial Accounting in the Vaal Triangle
I am currently in my final year of study towards a B.Compt. in Financial Management with UNISA.
I am looking for Internship in Financial Accounting in the Vaal Triangle and surrounding areas.
I am available immediately and am also in possession of a valid driving licence and personal vehicle.
Cell: 076 818 8938
Posted: 7 February 2018
- Seeking a SAIPA learnership position from January 2018. Preferably in the Johannesburg area.
Siyabonga Mzolo is a B.Com (Accounting) graduate from Wits University seeking a SAIPA learnership position from January 2018. Preferably in the Johannesburg area. Siyabonga was one of SAIPA’s Student Ambassadors during 2017 and has a good understanding of the role of Professional Accountants (SA).CV available on request.Contact details:
Cell: 076 579 6278
Posted: 10 January 2018