Printing SA - FINANCIAL MANAGER
Duties including but not limited to:
• Responsible for cashbook capturing and reconciliation for multiple bank accounts daily.
• Do credit card and fleet card processing and reconciliation monthly.
• Responsible for audit journal annually.
• Perform balance sheet reconciliation monthly.
• Do investment journals monthly.
• Responsible for ISOE bookkeeping including cashbook and invoicing.
• Prepare month end journals.
• Responsible for weekly EFT payments and release thereof.
Creditors and debtors:
• Manage, oversee and control the creditors and debtors’ function.
• Responsible for creditors payment release monthly.
• Responsible for the monthly payroll run, including upload to the bank and bank release for Printing SA and Statutory Council.
• Distribution of payslips to staff members.
• Online and fund administrator submissions of the pension fund monthly.
• Responsible for monthly submissions to administrators of the medical aid and Turnberry.
• Responsible for annual increase letters to staff members.
• Responsible for annual IRP5 certificates, employment equity and workman’s compensation submission.
• Employee file maintenance as required from time to time.
• Responsible for company income tax return annually.
• EMP201 submissions and payment release.
• EMP501 bi-annual and annual submissions.
• Responsible for SARS queries, liaison and tax clearance certificate as required.
• Monthly VAT201 calculation and payment release.
• Responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented.
• Balance AFS to accounting records annually.
• Responsible for CIPC CoR39 (director changes) as required.
• Responsible for annual CIPC lodgement of annual returns.
• CIPC resolutions required for lodgement as required from time to time.
• Compile and type minutes and agendas for Board and Audit committee meetings.
• Various bank credit, fleet card applications and bank liaison as required.
• Oversee and prepare the annual audit and assist auditors where necessary.
• Responsible to monitor budget against actuals monthly.
• Responsible for budget preparation for board submission annually.
• Responsible for daily cashflow management.
• Compile and deliver consolidated management accounts with commentary monthly.
• Responsible for annual cost to company budget calculations.
• Responsible for annual employer’s association submissions to the department of labour.
• Ensure that insurance policy is renewed annually and update the policy as required.
• Responsible for investment statements and liaison as required.
• Submission of ISOE annual financials to the FP&M Seta.
• Monthly management accounts for 4 chambers REC committees with commentary, one week before REC committee meetings.
• Analysis of financial statements and recommendations based on analysis with regards to liquidity rations, activity ratios, leverage ratios etc. as required.
• Working knowledge of investments to advise the board of directors.
Completed B. Com Accounting or B Acc degree
An ACIS (focus on governance and finance) CSSA qualification, or SAIPA or ACCA qualification would be an added advantage
Only South African citizens will be considered
A minimum of 6 years experience in a financial management position.
Proficient user of Excel at an advanced level
Experience in an NPC environment and use of an ERP system would be an added advantage.
A CTC salary of R580k per annum is being offered.
If you are a suitable candidate ready to serve a small non profit company and meet the above criteria, please submit a motivation letter indicating your suitability and how your experience meets each of the duties listed above, accompanied by a CV.
E-mail application for attention to Mr Zayed Bagus
Closing date is 17 October 2019.
Interviews by October, with start date either November 2019 or January 2020