Accountant position in Diep River, Constantia, Southern Suburbs Cape Town - Posted 15 April
Our Client, a Financial Accounting and Auditing Firm is looking for an Accountant to join their team in Diep river Constantia Southern Suburbs Cape Town. SAIPA Signed off Candidates an Advantage but not a MUST.
Salary Neg to experience and qualification
- Matric and Relevant Financial Qualification
- SAIPA Signed off Candidates an Advantage but not a MUST.
- 3 + Years Experienced as an Accountant
- Excellent with Financial Software pages and Excel
To perform the following for a portfolio of clients:
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Books to Financial Statements
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books and maintain general ledgers up to and including management accounts.
- Perform the full payroll function.
- Complete and submit statutory forms (SARS, VAT, Paye, UIF, WCF)
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Frogg Recruitment SA
Senior Accountant position in Parow Cape Town - Posted 15 April
Our client, a Finance giant is looking for a Senior Accountant to handle the full accounting function for a large diverse group of company portfolios.
Salary 26500 – R35000 (plus medical aid and pension)
Degree in Accounting
Articles – Signed off
2 years working experience in accounting
General Ledger reconciliation
SARS liaison, reporting & all monthly returns
Experienced in Sage AccPac and VIP
Record and prepare cash flow forecasts
Assist in Payroll preparation.
Audit preparation and reporting
Frogg Recruitment SA
SAIPA Trainee Accountant position in Century City Cape Town - Posted 10 April
Our Financial Accounting Firm Practise Client in Century City is looking for SAIPA Trainee Accountant/ SAIPA Learnership / Article Clerks to start ASAP.
You need to have completed a three year Financial or Accounting degree; or be in the process of completion.
Please go to www.froggsa.co.za to VIEW, Register and Apply
Frogg Recruitment SA
Require External Auditor / Person required with CaseWare experience - Posted 28 March
Temporary position available immediately for a person with CaseWare experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Beverley on 083 4074704 for an interview
Accountant Position – Trailblazers Accountants - Posted 28 March
Skills and experience
- VAT 201 returns (with Calculations)
- PAYE 201 returns
- PAYE 501 reconciliations
- ITR 12 and ITR 14 returns
- DTR 01/02
- Provisional tax returns
- Preparation of IFRS compliant AFS on Draftworx
- Problem-solving skills in an audit – preparation of auditable balance sheet reconciliations
- Independent Review procedures
- Preparation and interpretation of management accounts
- Sage One Navigation
- Professional Accountant (SA)
- B.Comm degree
- SAICA articles
- Must be able to work independently
- Results orientated
Please send your CV and current salary package and expectations to Brandon Rajah on firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookkeeper / Accountant – 7 months Contract Century City Cape Town - Posted 26 March
Our client is looking for a Bookkeeper for 7 months in a maternity contract in Century City Cape Town. The position starts in May 2019 and ends in November 2019.
Salary R15000 – R 17000
Min Job Requirements
- Relevant Financial Qualification would be an added advantage
- Accounting till TB
- 3 years of Sage Accounting Experience
- Sage Processing & Excel Experience
- Process foreign payments & Paypal
- Update Bank Account Spreadsheets
- Enter cash book entries on Sage
- Check and process new supplier invoices on Paperless, and post to Sage
- Add new invoices to Payments Spreadsheets
- Work on Payments Spreadsheet and schedule payments to be made that day (Tues/Wed/Fri)
- Process foreign payments via online banking (Tues/Wed/Fri)
- Update Operations department on invoices that have been paid (Tues/Wed/Fri)
- Make UK payments
- Compile PayPal recon spreadsheet and check against PayPal statement
- Enter payments and fees from PayPal
- Reconcile each bank account on Sage (including Moneycorp accounts and PayPal)
- Supplier cleanup/recon
Junior to Senior Accountants Bellville / Durbanville Northern Suburbs, Cape Town - Posted 26 March
Our Client an Accounting / Auditors Firm in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town is looking for Junior to Senior Accountants with 1 – 3 years’ experience to join their team, depends on experience and qualifications. SAIPA qualified or not qualified Accountants welcome to apply.
Salary up to R 18000 depending on Experience and IF Qualifications – Normal Monday to Friday Jobs Permanent position
- Relevant Accounting Qualification – An added advantage but not a must
- 1-3 years’ experience as an Accountant or Bookkeeper – Books to Trial Balance OR Financial Statements
- Experienced with EXCEL and other Software
- Ensure Books are done correctly to Trial Balance, Balance sheet or more advanced to Financial Statements – PASTEL
- Customer inquiries dealing about all accounting and tax issues
Please apply online at Frogg Recruitment SA by going to www.froggsa.co.za
SAIPA Qualified Accountant Cape Town & Surrounding Area’s - Posted 26 March
Our Clients are looking for a Recently or Post Qualified SAIPA Accountants in Cape Town and the Surrounding Areas. You need to be finished and registered with your SAIPA Learnership. Candidates with post SAIPA experience are also welcome to apply.
Please go to www.froggsa.co.za to find this position and apply online
Central Regional Officer in the Bloemfontein area - Posted 25 March
SAIPA is looking for a Central Regional Officer in the Bloemfontein area.
- Minimum qualification Level: Grade 12
- Diploma in Marketing
- Accounting (advantageous)
- At least 3-5 years Marketing background preferable
- 2 years’ admin experience
Accountant – How Safe is Your Job ….. Really?
If dealing with today’s lack of job security is worrying and you’re looking to take control by owning your own business, consider this….we have a great opportunity for you to start your own accounting practice from home. We’ll give you technical support, training and help with building your client base – the three things that most starting-out professionals find the hardest to do….and you don’t need to spend a small fortune.
As a well-known and established franchised network with a reputation for accounting excellence, we are keen to invest in talent like you. We’ll give you an opportunity to “test your skills” so that you can be sure that you’re ready for the challenge.
So, if flexibility, regulating your own income and preserving your professional status matter then why not visit our website www.ban.co.za and click on the Franchise Info tab for more information and if interested, complete an application form online. Should your application be successful, we will send you an invitation to our Discovery Day being held in Johannesburg on the 9th of March 2019. Please note that this opportunity is for our May 2019 intake.
Here’s your chance to explore a brilliant offer!
Please note that only South African citizens will be considered for this position.
Closing date is the 6th of March.