Accountant, Auditor - Randburg, Johannesburg
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference NM21846 before 20 July 2018.
SAIPA Article Clerk – West Rand, Johannesburg
MMS Trust Services (Pty) Ltd
At MMS Group we value human relations, effective communication and loyalty.
We believe that we should strive to connect with others, whether it be our clients or colleagues, to understand situations or challenges, which will help us to solve problems through team work and understanding.
To help us live up to these values we recruit staff with the same values as our current team and firm.
We are looking for balanced individuals who will make the work environment their own, participate in social activities, become involved in community service and walk the extra mile with clients.
Remember, we are not just a regular Accounting firm, we are a FAMILY!
MMS Trust Services (Pty) Ltd is a division of MMS Group, situated in Florida Hills, Johannesburg (West-Rand) and was incorporated in 2008 after our Trust client base increased dramatically because of a demand from the public for specialised services in accounting and taxation of local Trusts and we are looking for dynamic candidates, aspiring to complete their SAIPA articles to join our team.
Are you an aspiring SAIPA article clerk?
Do you think you have what it takes to connect, understand and solve?
Can you contribute to our team?
Do you meet our minimum entry requirements?
If you answered yes to the questions above, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
• Motivational letter
• Latest academic record
• ID document
• Driver’s license
• Matric certificate
Minimum entry requirements:
• Applicants must have completed a relevant B.Comm Accounting (Honours) degree or a Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting (Non CA stream).
• Applicants must be computer literate with proficient knowledge of MS Office.
• Applicants must demonstrate effective communication skills (written and verbal).
• Applicants must have own, dependable transport and a valid driver’s license.
• Applicants must be available to start immediately.
• Applicants must be willing to relocate close to the office (West-Rand, Johannesburg).
For more information please visit our website: www.mmsgroup.co.za
Experienced Bookkeeper - Strubens Valley
Professional business advisory and accounting firm in Strubens Valley, Johannesburg is looking for an experienced bookkeeper.
Duties and responsibilities :
– Full bookkeeping to trial balance
– Full payroll
– Monthly statutory submissions
– Statutory registrations
– Statutory audits, reviews and objections
Educational requirements :
Required skills and knowledge :
– Proficient in MS Office, Pastel Partner and Pastel Payroll
– Good verbal and written skills, proficient in English and Afrikaans
Personal characteristics :
– Highly efficient and deadline driven
– Honest and trustworthy
– Culturally aware and sensitive
– Sound work ethics
– Smart and well-groomed appearance
– Ability to take initiative and responsibility
– Ability to work under pressure
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 30/06/2018
Students and Graduates Available
- SAIPA Top Achiever and Professional Accountant (SA) available
Mehluli Qaba Skosana, a BCom Accounting graduate from the University of Johannesburg, is looking for an accounting position.
Email address: email@example.com
Contact details: 079-678-6974 or 072-718-0345
CV: Curriculum Vitae
- Bcom accounting graduate looking for SAIPA learnership in Gauteng or Limpopo
Rudzani Ramalivhana, a BCOM Accounting graduate from the University of Limpopo, is looking for a SAIPA learnership in Gauteng or Limpopo.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: 0608257401
CV: Curriculum Vitae
- Bcom accounting graduate looking for SAIPA learnership in Johannesburg
Tshepo Kgogome, a Bcom accounting graduate (2016) with a recently completed post graduate diploma in accounting (November 2017) is seeking a SAIPA learnership, preferably in Johannesburg.
Email address: email@example.com
Contact details: 0763251849/ 0835639550
CV: Curriculum Vitae
- Bcom accounting graduate looking for SAIPA learnership / articles in Bloemfontein
Pule Matsekane, a Bachelor of Commerce of Accounting graduate from the University of the Free State and SAIPA student member, is looking for a learnership contract preferably in Bloemfontein.
CV: Curriculum Vitae
- Seeking SAIPA Training Contract in Durban
Mandisa Mlitwa, former SAIPA student ambassador is currently looking for a SAIPA Training Contract in Durban.
She is a B.com (Accounting) graduate of University of Kwa-Zulu Natal.
Both her Academic Records and Curriculum Vitae are available for reference.
Cell: 083 665 3740
- Seeking Internship in Financial Accounting in the Vaal Triangle
I am currently in my final year of study towards a B.Compt. in Financial Management with UNISA.
I am looking for Internship in Financial Accounting in the Vaal Triangle and surrounding areas.
I am available immediately and am also in possession of a valid driving licence and personal vehicle.
Cell: 076 818 8938
- Seeking a SAIPA learnership position from January 2018. Preferably in the Johannesburg area.
Siyabonga Mzolo is a B.Com (Accounting) graduate from Wits University seeking a SAIPA learnership position from January 2018. Preferably in the Johannesburg area. Siyabonga was one of SAIPA’s Student Ambassadors during 2017 and has a good understanding of the role of Professional Accountants (SA).CV available on request.Contact details:
Cell: 076 579 6278
Accountant – How Safe is Your Job ….. Really?
If dealing with today’s lack of job security is worrying and you’re looking to take control by owning your own business, consider this….we have a great opportunity for you to start your own accounting practice from home. We’ll give you technical support, training and help with building your client base – the three things that most starting-out professionals find the hardest to do….and you don’t need to spend a small fortune.
As a well-known and established franchised network with a reputation for accounting excellence we are keen to invest in talent like you. We’ll give you an opportunity to “test your skills” so that you can be sure that you’re ready for the challenge.
So, if flexibility, regulating your own income and preserving your professional status matter then why not visit our website www.ban.co.za and click on the Franchise Info/BAN Franchising tab for more information and if interested, complete an application form on-line. Should your application be successful, we will send you an invitation to our Discovery Day being held in Johannesburg on the 14th of July 2018. Here’s your chance to explore a brilliant offer!
Finance and Admin Clerk - Fairlands, Johannesburg
Admin and Finance Management company responsible for a portfolio of medium-sized retail businesses has a vacancy for a Finance Clerk. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full admin function and must have the following attributes:
– Proven experience with Pastel/Xero and Payroll/SimplePay
– Proven experience with Excel spreadsheets
– Experience in processing, journels, managing creditors and debtors
– Payroll management
– Excellent numeracy and communication skills
– General admin duties
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
– Must have at least two years experience in the above disciplines
The job is based in Fairlands, Johannesburg and is available immediately.
Send your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. It should also indicate your expected remuneration package.
SAIPA Article Clerk - Menlo Park
SAIPA Clerk Position Available
An established accounting firm in Pretoria is looking for a SAIPA Article Clerk in the Menlo Park area with an accounting qualifications or third year accounting.
Remuneration is negotiable and dependant on experience and studies completed.
Must have own transport and be computer literate.
E-mail CVs to: email@example.com
Closing date : 30 June 2018
SAIPA Clerk - Pretoria
Accounting and Auditing firm situated in Hillcrest Pretoria, is looking for a SAIPA clerk to join their dynamic team. Candidates must have completed a BCom or similar degree, be able to register for the training program, have their own transport and Drivers Licence and be able to speak fluent English and Afrikaans. Salary is negotiable and depended on experience and grades.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accountant - Bedfordview
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A TRAINEE POSITION
An opportunity for a non-smoking, experienced and presentable person with at least five years proven experience in accounting.
Located in Bedfordview we service a client base of mostly small to medium business enterprises and individuals.
Successfully completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree, or equivalent, with the following required core subjects from a SAIPA-accredited tertiary institution:
Financial Accounting 3
Corporate Law 1 / Commercial Law
- Three year learnership at a SAIPA Accredited Training Centre (ATC) ; or six years of verifiable experience; or a completed training programme from another accredited professional accounting body
- Experience in compiling Annual Financial Statements on Draftworx
- Good proven Pastel Accounting and Payroll experience
- Proven experience on Excel Spreadsheets
- Proven eFiling, e@syFile, UIF, OIC and RMA returns experience
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills in Afrikaans and English
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team and independently
- A valid driver’s license with own reliable transport
Remuneration will depend on applicable qualifications, experience etc.
Should you comply with the above you may send your CV in MSWord format to email@example.com detailing your current and expected cost to company remuneration package.
Please note that we will not respond to applicants not meeting the above requirements as this is not a training position.
Store Financial Manager - Springs
Bcom accounting (Or similar accounting qualification) SAIPA or SAICA Article
5 year ‘s minimum working experience (post articles)
3 year managing staff
Duties included but not limited to the following:-
– Full admin function including processing of cash book, jnls as required.
– Management of administration staff consisting of three personal (Debtors, Bookkeeper, Cash book and creditors) ensuring full compliance with adopted accounting standards
– Dailey, weekly and monthly reporting to head office.
– Staff roistering and maintenance of payroll records for submission to heads office
– Meeting all deadlines as set out by head office
– Ensure store compliance with set policy and procedures
– Review and reporting back to the executive committee on a monthly basis on store performance.
– Supplier relations and direct payments in consultation with head office
– Liaise with external auditors in conjunction with group Finance GM
– Any other duties or functions as determined by Store Manager or Head Office
– Safe guarding of company assets specifically stock , assets and cash
– Able to assist staff manager as required
– Manage stress specifically in a cash flow constrained environment
– Meet deadlines
– Self-starter and able to work without supervision
– Analytical and accurate
– Will be required to attend all stock takes (3 – 4 times a year)
– Will be required to work either Saturdays or Sunday’s
– 5 Day position
– Pastel (Required) Evolution (advantage)
– Excel (Required)
– Arch advantage
R 40 000 CTC to R 45 000 CTC per month dependant on industry experience
Please take note of minimum education requirements as no consideration will be given should these not be met. All interested candidate are to send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for applications is the 09 June 2018 at 5 PM.
Kilgetty Drafting is looking for a Junior Bookkeeper who meets the following requirements:
– Completed SAIPA training contract
– 1 – 2 years experience post SAIPA training contract
– Confident working in Pastel and Caseware
Candidates meeting the above requirements should please email their CV’s and copy of SA ID book to email@example.com
Successful applicants will be contacted within 3 weeks of submitting their application.
2 Trainee Accountants Required - Kempton Park
FCFM Consulting is an accounting practice based in Kempton Park. Looking for 2 trainee accountants to be offered 3 year learnership contract
BCom, no experience required
Good communications skills
Start date: 01 May 2018
Salary R6 000 per month
Send Cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountant - Bloemfontein
QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT
Salary: +- R 21 000 p/m depending on experience.
Benefits: Medical Aid, Pension, negotiable.
Bilingual in afrikaans and english.
Age: 25 – 35.
• B.com Accounting Degree.
• SAIPA / SAICA completed articles.
• Own reliable transport.
• Valid driver’s license.
The available position is of urgency. If you meet all the above mentioned requirements, you are an ideal Applicant, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Accountant - Edenvale
An established accounting practice in Edenvale requires a recently qualified SAIPA member
• Must have completed 3 years as a trainee accountant with log book,
• Valid driver’s licence + own transport,
• Salary market related (based on experience),
• Computer literate in Caseware, Pastel, Excel, Word & Office,
• Competency test to be written as part of interview,
• Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org