In order to qualify for SAIPA student membership
- you must be between the ages of 18 and 25; and
- you must be enrolled as a full-time student for a relevant bachelor’s degree with a registered tertiary institution.
You can only be a SAIPA student member for two years. Thereafter, standard membership fees, terms and conditions will apply.
Benefits of being a SAIPA Student Member
- FREE attendance to TWO SAIPA events in a year, and 50% discount on event registration fees for the rest of the year – join practicing accountants for talks on industry trends and updates.
- Linking you with firms that offer SAIPA articles
- Exclusive discounts on academic text books purchased through Juta
- Special assistance with becoming a trainee SAIPA member once you’ve completed your degree
- Direct access to technical knowledge and support from qualified accountants – our Centre of Tax Excellence is yours to use for all academic-related queries
- Direct access to
- Updates on news relevant to your studies and future career
- Receive copies of the SAIPA Student Bulletin email newsletter
- Four copies per year of the Professional Accountant magazine
- Four copies per year of the Tax Professional online magazine
- Copies of Tax News and TechNews online publications
Start Building your Future Success Today!
How do I become a student member?
In exchange for R100, and your active participation in making use of your benefits, all you need to do is send an email to email@example.com with “Application for SAIPA Student Membership” in the subject line, and your contact details in the email.