Benefits of being a SAIPA member
As a SAIPA member, you will have access to a number of benefits, including:
- Being part of a network of over 10 000 like-minded members in the accounting profession.
- Access to exclusive Member Benefits negotiated just for you. Click here to view the PDF document.
- Obtaining international recognition through SAIPA affiliations with international accounting institutes, enabling you to practice in affiliate countries. See the Reciprocal Agreements here.
- Holding a Level 8 NQF qualification.
- Instantly qualify for Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance.
- Depending on the designation you hold, you can perform a number of functions and issue reports in terms of the Companies Act, Close Corporations Act, Micro Lending Industry regulations, Sectional Titles Act, Non-Profit Organisations Act and Schools Act; and be recognised as Commissioners of Oaths.