Tax News Newsletters
This newsletter is distributed to the SAIPA Database of more than 11 000 readers. The focus of the newsletter is on the technical accounting matters relevant to the business of the SAIPA practitioners. The readers look forward to the monthly publication, as it provides updates on the following issues:
- Prepare financial reports in terms of required standards.
- Interpret financial reports and suggest solutions to problems.
- Assist with strategy planning and execution.
- Assist in the formulation of business plans and financial forecasts.
- Help control costs through cost accounting.
- Assist in identifying and managing risks.
- Advise on relevant regulations – Human Resource, safety and environmental
- Provide strategic Human Resource advice.
- Provide taxation services.
FREQUENCY: Monthly distribution
FORMAT: Electronic / Soft Copy
OPEN RATE: 24 – 28%
DISTRIBUTION AND READER PROFILE: The newsletter reaches Professional Accountants and Tax Practitioners who are engaged by local and international clients, to provide business advice and financial services. These are professional entrepreneurs, decision makers and high net worth individuals who practice from large corporate entities to running their own accounting practices. It is a CPD resource for members, containing prescribed reading material.
ADVERTISING: Advertisers need to provide final/completed material according to the specifications of the newsletter. (Rate card available on request). Design of material can be provided by the Publication House of SAIPA on request- an additional design fee will be charged.
- Electronic, high-resolution
- (300dpi) pdf and colour
- All fonts are to be embedded in the PDF
- Booking deadline- 4 weeks prior to distribution
- Material deadline- 3 weeks prior to distribution
Advertising rates can be obtained from the SAIPA Marketing Department.