Meet our #SAIPAproud memberErick Nsikayezwe Sithole
Erick Nsikayezwe Sithole
Mr Sithole, a visionary of note, began his career as a Bookkeeper in 2006 to culminate as CEO (acting) of a national organisation, Boxing South Africa. All the while, he occupied various positions as a lecturer, Chairperson, and board member of tertiary institutions, Local government, Development agencies, and Non-Profit Organisation.
Mr. Sithole has been at the helm of innovative strategies, radical problem solving, inspiring change, propelling organisational growth and sustainability in both private and public sectors. Among many of his accomplishments, he has also founded Nsikayezwe Management Consultants (NMC), a consulting company, and Nsikayezwe Global, a company that focuses on leadership challenges ranging from Societal, Corporate, Political, and State affairs.
Through NMC, he hosts business sessions and podcasts focusing on organisational culture, innovation management, talent management and performance management, and other strategy and business leadership areas. Nsikayezwe Global carries through the essence of advancing humanity by spotlighting current affairs of national concern. The sessions and podcasts focus on leadership issues in our country and Africa as a whole.
Mr. Sithole’s work has demonstrated that he is a transformative leader who dedicates his time to developing and advancing humanity. He also invests his time to mentor young entrepreneurs to achieve economic growth and development.
Mr Sithole holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) & Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management and Administration (PGDipBMA) both from USB. As a Professional Accountants (SA), He also holds the Post Graduate Qualification in Professional Accountancy (SAIPA), Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Internal Auditing (UNISA) and the National Diploma in Financial Management (Umfolozi FET College)
Mr Sithole is a C-suite executive, Consultant, Lecturer and Entrepreneur and mentor. He has more than 17 years of working experience and his areas of expertise are: Finance, Auditing, Risk, Strategy, Innovation, Business Advisory and Leadership. The following are positions he served in:
- Acting Chief Executive Officer: Boxing South Africa (Jan 2022 – Present)
- Chairperson of the Harry Gwala Development Agency (September 2021 – present )
- Chairperson of the Performance Audit Committee: Zululand District Municipality (Feb 2021 – present)
- Chairperson of the Audit Committee: KZN Amafa and Research Institute (August 2020 – present)
- Chairperson Risk Committee: Umhlabuyalingana Municipality (February 2020 – present)
- Chairperson Risk Committee: Indwedwe Local Municipality (Jan 2019 – present)
- Chairperson Risk Committee : Inkosi Langalibalele Municipality (October 2021 – present)
- Board member: Boxing South Africa (December 2020 – present)
- Board Member: Harry Gwala Development Agency (August 2019 -present)
- Audit and Performance Committee member: Okhahlamba Local Municipality (June 2019 – present)
- Audit and Performance Committee member: Inkosi Langalibalele Municipality (December 2020 – present)
- Audit and Performance Committee member: Zululand District Municipality (December 2020 – present)
- Audit and Performance Committee member: Nkandla Local Municipality (April 2021 – present)
- Audit and Performance Committee member: Msunduzi Museum (April 2021 – present)
- Former Chairperson of the Governance Committee: Harry Gwala Development Agency (August 2020 – August 2021)
- Former Chairperson: Finance Committee @Harry Gwala Development Agency (Sept 2019 – August 2021)
- Former Chairperson: KZN SAIPA Midlands Region (March 2018 – March 2020)
- Founder and CEO: Nsikayezwe Management Consultants (Jan 2016 – present)
- Founder and CEO: Nsikayezwe Global (July 2018 – present)
- Lecturer: Mancosa (August 2016 – present)
- Financial Manager: University of KwaZulu Natal (May 2017 – May 2019)
- Assistant Director: KZN Office of the Premier (April 2011- April 2017)
- Senior Consultant: Emanuel K Management Consultants (Aug 2008 – March 2011)
- Bookkeeper/ Internal Auditor: Ulwazi Consultants (June 2006 – July 2008)
Areas of Specialisation: