Issue 41 of SAIPA’s Tax Professional and Professional Accountant journals are out!
The newest renditions of our Tax Professional and Professional Accountant journals are Accounting iNdaba 2021 focussed and are now available on the SAIPA website.
The theme if this year’s iNdaba was “The Accountancy Revolution – Infonomics and Sustainability”,
Infonomics refers to the economic value businesses realise when their accountants turn their raw corporate data into a rich platform for strategic decision-making.
Sustainability demands that businesses focus on more than profits, and govern themselves in a way that benefits society, the environment and the economy. Accountants play an integral role in this process.
The articles featured in this special edition of our journals are based on the topics discussed by the world-class speakers at this year’s iNdaba, which were:
- Tax and digitisation (4IR)
- Understanding value creation
- How to assess the integrity and quality of data that drives value change in organisations
- The role of the professional accountant as Chief Value Officer (CVO) and the need for integrated thinking for business sustainability
- Cybersecurity in a cloud accounting environment
- Taxation in a digital economy and the dream-versus-reality status of cryptocurrency
- The role of professional accountants in reducing fraud and corruption
- The value of information
- The roles of future professional accountants
To tap onto this widely revered source of knowledge, read the latest journals here