How to become a SAIPA TraineeTrainee qualifications and requirements
SAIPA has two Learnerships that culminate in qualifications that are registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) at Level 8. The NQF is maintained by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
The objectives of the NQF are as follows:
- To create an integrated national framework for learning achievements;
- Facilitate access to, and mobility and progression within education, training and career paths;
- Enhance the quality of education and training;
- Accelerate the redress of past unfair discrimination in education, training and employment opportunities; and
- Contribute to the full personal development of each learner and the social and economic development of the nation at large.
- All Trainee Accountants are required to register on the SAIPA Learnerships
- The minimum academic requirement to register on the Learnership is a Matriculation Certificate with University entrance. Proof of registration with a SAIPA accredited Tertiary Institution is also required with your application form.
- The minimum duration of the Learnership is three years.
- The Learners must find employment at a SAIPA-Accredited Training Centre (ATC).