Join SAIPA’s #1000 Ambassador Programme
The #1000 Brand Ambassador Programme is SAIPA’s referral marketing strategy aimed at growing SAIPA’s membership base. The target is to reach 1000 ambassadors by 2020; hence the programme is code named #1000 Ambassadors.
As a SAIPA Brand Ambassador, when you refer a minimum of two members and two trainees who successfully join SAIPA, you will start to earn benefits towards your CPD costs.
The Programme gives ambassadors special treatment and incentives to help SAIPA meet its growth and transformation targets. SAIPA will provide you with the tools to be an effective brand ambassador, e.g. marketing collateral, new member forms, etc.
Responsibilities as a SAIPA Ambassador:
- Recruit new members into SAIPA (either trainees or full members) – a minimum of two per year
- Act as a link between SAIPA and members in your region
- Represent SAIPA at regional events, e.g.: Attend ABASA events (ABASA membership requirements apply)
- Introduce Recruitment Agencies in your region to SAIPA
- Assist SAIPA staff in your region to drive the following programmes:
- SAIPA Winter School Camps
- Young Professionals Forums
- University Exhibitions
- Career Expos & Career Days