CPD Bundle Offers T&Cs
- The CPD Bundle 2019 is valid for attendance at a maximum of 10 CPD event and/or webinars, across any of the advertised CPD Schedules during 2019.
- Registration for the CPD Bundle 2019 – Early Bird Offer closes on 15 December 2018. Any bookings made after this date shall be charged at the Normal CPD Bundle 2019 Offer.
- By purchasing the CPD Bundle 2019 you agree to the period covered from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019.
- The CPD Bundle 2019 is NOT transferable from one member to another member / non-member / trainee / clerk (whether in the same company or not) and fees are non-refundable if you do not attend the CPD seminars. Annual Subscribers who send any other individual in their place to attend the seminars will be liable for a fine of R1000 per event and will be further compelled to attend 2 hours of the 2016 Ethics webinar.
- Non-attendance of seminars/webinars or failure to order the DVDs during the subscription year will not result in a refund of your paid subscription.
- Each member shall ensure that they register online for the CPD events they wish to attend, and confirm their attendance at least five working days before the closing date for the event, by visiting the SAIPA website and checking their booking/s.
- Venue dates and times are subject to change without prior notice. However, SAIPA endeavours to advise all members of any changes prior to the event. Please regularly check your SAIPA Briefcase for any updates.
- Taking up the CPD Bundle 2019 does NOT mean that a member is automatically booked nor
confirmed at any CPD event. Subscribers need to register themselves for their selected CPD seminars online. Confirmation of attendance must be received within five working days of the CPD event.
- The CPD Bundle 2019 only covers SAIPA CPD events and webinars, and does NOT entitle a member to attend other SAIPA events at no charge. All other events will be advertised, priced and invoiced separately.
- Failure to make payment within the prescribed period for the relevant CPD Bundle 2019 shall cancel the pro forma invoice supplied and the CPD Bundle shall be cancelled. Members will then have the opportunity to take up any other bundle offers made, or book for CPD Seminars at the Ad Hoc rate.
- The CPD Bundle 2019 does not include and form part of your Membership Annual Fees.
- Where the Membership Annual Fee remains unpaid on your account, any amount paid shall first accrue to the Membership Annual Fee and then to any other amount payable. Your Membership Annual Fee will be invoiced before end-2018.
- You are required to make payment via EFT/Cash deposit to:
Bank FNB Branch: Killarney Branch code: 256205 Account no: 62094572487 Swiftcode: FIRNZAJJ Reference: Your membership number/CPD2019
Proof of payment may be requested at registration, should SAIPA not have record of same.
- A 100% Cancellation fee will apply if CPD Bundle 2019 is cancelled during the 12 month period
January – December 2019, and all CPDs attended shall be invoiced individually at the ad hoc rate.
- Should a CPD Bundle 2019 subscriber cancel a CPD less than five days before the event, SAIPA reserves the right to cancel the CPD Bundle 2019 and charge the pro rata amount used by the member for year, including the cancelled event cost.
- The CPD Bundle 2019 Subscriber acknowledges that SAIPA may advertise upcoming events via their mobile or email address.
- The 2019 CPD Bundle Offer Subscriber acknowledges that their information may be stored on a cloud server outside the territory of South Africa.
- No amendment or consensual cancellation of this Memorandum of Understanding or any provision thereof and no addition thereto shall be binding on either party unless recorded in writing in a written document signed by all parties.
- If any term of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other term or provision of this Agreement.
- The parties choose as their domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes including the service of court process the addresses set out in the preamble to this agreement. A party may change its domicilium on 10 days’ written notice to the other party.
- By taking up the CPD Bundle 2019, it is deemed that the member has read, understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions.