How Does It Work?
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is a lifelong learning process, and it helps you to remain current with the latest business trends, evolve your skills and remain the go-to resources for companies and organisations. CPD is a requirement to maintain your SAIPA membership.
The SAIPA calendar allows you to plan for the webinars and topic you would like to attend.
When planning your CPD for the month ahead and choosing activities, the most important thing to focus on is its relevance.
HOW THE SAIPA 2023 CPD STRUCTURE WORKS FOR MEMBERS
- SAIPA members now receive access to 20 webinars as part of their annual membership benefits.
- You can therefore book and attend any online webinar available on the SAIPA calendar on our events page on your MySAIPA profile.
- Please note the benefit is for 20 webinars only and once you have exceeded the 20 you will be invoiced at our standard webinar rates.
- HINT: The 20-webinar offering is only valid for active webinar events listed on the SAIPA calendar. If you book the webinars in advance and miss them, the webinar recordings will still be made available on your profile on your My Events function. Shop items for 20203 are included.
- You may not use your 20 allocated webinar credits to purchase any items, including webinar recordings on the SAIPA shop.
- Plan ahead. Visit the SAIPA website to view our CPD’s for the year to plan how you will use your 20 allocated webinars. Once you have decided, you can book on your online profile.
- The 20 webinars are also not transferable to the next year and will only be valid for the 2022 calendar year.
- If you have not used your all 20 credits by 31 December 2023, you will forfeit them. As of 1 January 2024, you will have to purchase those outstanding webinars from the SAIPA shop. And the invoices will be payable.
- IMPORTANT: It is therefore important that you book your webinars for the year, even if you are unable to join the live webinar, as you will be able to go back and view them and complete the assessment at your own convenience from your My Events function on your profile.
For any CPD queries kindly email email@example.com
HOW TO BOOK WEBINARS
SAIPA’s webinar series covers CPD categories for Structured (verifiable and unverifiable) hours in Tax, Financial Reporting/IFRS and Ethics and can be viewed and/or purchased MySAIPA. Kindly follow the steps below to purchase the recordings.
- Log in to your profile with member number & password.
- Click on Events.
- Select the relevant webinar and view the details.
- Click on Book. View in My Events once booked.