2017 Annual Subscription
If you missed out on our early bird offer, you will still be able to pay new 2017 rates for the annual CPD subscription, of R4 025.
Don’t hesitate – take advantage of this annual offer by going to the Products & Services page on your profile.
Click here to sign up now
Enjoy additional benefits available to Annual CPD subscribers
The Annual CPD Subscription fee includes the following exclusive benefits:
- attendance to all CPD events hosted at the SAIPA national office in the year of subscription (regional events are excluded from this offer, unless otherwise stated)
- participation in any webinar hosted by SAIPA in the comfort of your office
- order DVDs online and only pay for the courier charge
- access to other CPD material as may be introduced from time to time at no additional cost
Members that attend and pay for CPD events on an ad hoc basis, do not qualify for the benefits above.
Please click here for the 2017 CPD Events Calendar
*Terms and Conditions
- The Annual CPD Subscription fee early bird offer was only valid from the date of the initial notice, until 12 December 2016.
- Registration for the Annual CPD Subscription fee differs from the annual membership fee. The Annual Membership fee will be announced and invoiced separately for 2017.
- The Annual Membership Fee is payable first and foremost. Should the membership fee not be paid, the CPD subscription will be cancelled and put towards the Annual Membership Fee.
- The Annual CPD Subscription is NOT transferable from one member to another member/non-member (whether in the same company or not).
- Invoices for subscribers will be issued to members. Payment can be made to the bank details as per the pro-forma invoice received. Members need to ensure they use their membership number as reference on all payments in order to ensure correct allocation to their account.
- The annual CPD subscription period covered is from 1 January 2017 to 31 December 2017, no fees will be transferred, and fees are not refundable. It is up to each member to ensure they register online for the CPD events they are interested in and confirm their attendance.
- Taking up the early bird offer does NOT mean that a member is automatically booked nor confirmed at any CPD event. Subscribers need to register themselves for the seminars online. This subscription does not automatically sign them up for all the seminars for 2017.
- The once-off CPD subscription is available to SAIPA members only, and includes the following members in good standing: Full Members, Accounting Technicians, Retired SAIPA members, SAIPA Trainees, and CoTE Members.
- Subscription is available to members at any time throughout the 2017 year, but needs to be paid within a one month period from the date of the subscription.
- Bookings for CPD events close five working days prior to the seminar date. Members need to ensure that they have registered for the events they would like to attend, within the stipulated time frames.