If you are unable to recall your password, you are able to retrieve it by following these steps:
- Go to the website (www.saipa.co.za).
- Click the Login (www.saipa.co.za/user/login) link found at the top right of the page.
- In the User Account page, click the Request new password (www.saipa.co.za/user/password).
- Enter your membership number in the space provided.
- Complete the simple maths problem in the Maths question.
The maths question is completed to ensure that no unauthorised log in attempts are made to access the site.
- Click the E-mail new password link. An email is set to your email programme, normally Microsoft Outlook or similar.
- Open the email in your email application.
If you do not receive an email please log a support request at email@example.com.
- Click the link in the email. The Reset Password page is displayed in the SAIPA website in your browser.
- Click the Login button. The My Account page is displayed.
- In the Account Information section enter a new password then enter the password again to confirm the password.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page. Your password is updated and you will be logged into the site.
You will need to scroll a down to the bottom of the page to access the save button.
- Use the MySAIPA menu on the left of the page to navigate to your the desired site page.
To logout of the site click the Logout link at the top right of the page.